Monday, May 10, 2010

MAJOR COPYCAT ALERT!!!!!

UPDATE: Will be meeting up with my lawyer this week to discuss about copycats!!!!

thanks to my faithful and loyal customers who are able to distinguish us from the copycats! they sent us a link and we were not surprised that our designs were copied!

THIS IS MAJOR DARLING! MAJOR!!!

from the ring design to the trio earring designs - CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL?

oh no! they can't! coz they're
MAJOR COPYCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP YOUR ACT OF IDIOCY!!!

COPYING ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID!!!

Challenges from competitors and copycats compel me to better my designs!!!

thanks for making my day, you copycats!!!
i'm compelled to come up with better and more delicious, delectable and gorgeous designs!!! of course made up of the best materials i can find! =p