Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TS WARRIORS!


so i spent the better half of the afternoon (after i collected my stuff from the lousy shop with rude owner in haji lane!) with 10 boys who were training for footie.

ahhh.... the love for football!

so off they went training under the scorching sun, blaring against their glistened skin. i wondered how they can tolerate such humidity and heat! and then one boy bled. nose bleed. too hot lah! the poor boy!

first time watching the husband play footie (he's team captain btw! so proud of him! =p) and he sure can kick balls.. err i meant the ball... hehehe

seriously the guys were pretty good, i must say! of course there were areas for improvement but still good!

and after hanging out with the boys for almost 4 hours, i morphed into one of them... the hand signals, the language, the high amount of testosterones!!!

i also dreamt that i was the team manager! oh boy!!!


AWESOME GUYS! AWESOME!!!!!

in other news, i managed to take the MRT after 3,265,920 years!!! you see, i suffer from a very bad case of claustrophobia!

i'll break out in cold sweat, feel breathless, nauseous, faintish (no such word! don't learn from me!), get IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) because the body is going through stress!

so that's me if i take the MRT! ah so anyway, since i was with the boys, i had to take the MRT. it was one of the worst experiences of my life!!! i managed to survive almost 15mins of the journey. needless to say it was agonizing! and because it was stressful for me, i was rewarded with IBS at the end of my MRT adventure!
how wonderful was that!?!

so, it's very easy to stress me (altho' my personality test say that my sustainability is extremely high). just take me on an MRT ride.