Thursday, July 29, 2010

the mum and baby


see what the mum did to baby? she loves doing this to him, says he's got saggy skin! come on lah mum, he's a dog! the one with the saggy skin is prolly you? lol ok and me lah! =p =p

the mum doesn't read my blog so it's ok! hehehehe =p

came home from ray's bday celebration followed by ah peks kopitiam session! did you enjoy yourself ray? whose next? i pity the fella! =p ray was in his "prettiest" ok? we made him up so well, he was the centre of attraction for the past 3 hours!

had my squid ink pasta! why pple so afraid of eating it, i don't understand! i love it! macham like the squid squirted ink in my mouth! =p damn shiok! and the brownie! no sugar rush for me but made me damn sleepy! it made the husband hyper though! >.<>

took me almost two hours to finish replying all my mails. cannot keep my eyes open any longer. need sleep.

*poof*